We are committed to the philosophy of a healthy body and a healthy mind. We are dedicated to promoting the benefits of physical fitness, competitive spirit, team play, school loyalty and good sportsmanship.
Youngblood’s Basketball Club aspires to be an outstanding educational-athletic organisation that provides a high-quality basketball experience to every athlete that comes to the club for coaching be it for competition or recreation reasons.
Youngblood’s aim to
- Provide principles of Positive Coaching
- Promote fun playing the game
- Make every member feel like an important part of the team regardless of performance
- Is taught using “age and skill appropriate” guidelines
- Learns “life lessons” that have value beyond the basketball court
- Learns the skills tactics and strategies of the game and improves as a player
We recognise that the coach is the one who most directly makes all this possible. It is our goal to provide every coach with tools to be able to be successful as a Positive Coach. We are committed to creating a positive culture in which coaches, parents, fans, officials and athletes work together to achieve our mission.